Thank you for your interest in working at Ginger’s Revenge!
Current open positions listed below!
Current available positions
Ginger’s Revenge is a rapidly growing craft brewery based in Asheville, NC. We’re scaling quickly. We’re up and coming, and we’re looking for team members who are excited by the prospect of building new markets and relationships. If you love the craft beverage industry and are interested in beer alternatives like alcoholic ginger beer, this is a unique opportunity to participate in a segment of the industry that is experiencing triple-digit growth. We are looking for a Charlotte-based Sales Representative to help us grow sales in the Charlotte metro area in partnership with our distributor, grow sales in the Raleigh-Durham area, and establish our brand in the eastern half of North Carolina.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Stoked to be part of an innovative company and develop a career in sales
- Driven to hustle and meet and exceed sales goals
- Fired up by delighting customers with a quality product and amazing customer service
- Passionate about building and maintaining business relationships
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Customer service background
- Alcoholic beverage industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with and passion for Ginger’s Revenge products
- Knowledge of the local and state craft beer market
- Initiative and drive
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Direct B2B sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Occasional night/weekend availability is required
- Reliable transportation, a clean driving record, and current insurance (must be willing to travel 100-200+ miles a week as needed for sales visits)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to safely maneuver 50-60 lbs kegs
- Passion for craft beverages
- Positive attitude and team player
- Basic computer skills, with an ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a full-time position, with salary and commission. Mileage and travel expenses are reimbursed according to the federal rate. This position is eligible for benefits after three months employment. Benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, a wellness stipend, and paid membership to a direct primary care organization.
Qualified candidates should:
Fill out the online job application here, which includes uploading your cover letter, resume, and listing 3 references.
Candidates who do not follow the directions above in full will not be considered. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Interested in working at Ginger’s Revenge, but don't see an open position that is the right fit?
Fill out the job inquiry form below and we will be in touch.