Thank you for your interest in working at Ginger’s Revenge!
Below is our current job opening. Please click on the brown button to view the job and apply.
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production and distribution of alcoholic ginger beer. We are seeking a well-rounded candidate to make deliveries and maintain positive relationships with existing wholesale customers. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service, will be safety-minded, and will have strong attention to detail. Flexibility is also a key component to this position. This is a part-time or full-time position, depending on the candidate.
- Drive company vehicle to deliver products to customers in North Carolina
- Handle and process beer deliveries (½ bbl kegs, ⅙ bbl kegs, and cases) and collect payment as require
- Maintain positive relationships with existing accounts
- Clean and maintain customer tap lines as required
- Ensure that delivery and account management activities are accurately tracked and managed on an ongoing basis
- Assist with accurate processing of customer keg returns
- Help maintain accurate beer inventory
- Help educate wholesale customers on best practices for storing and serving our product
- Ensure that product is properly rotated both in-house and at customer accounts
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times
- Pick up and drop off supplies and materials as needed
- Be willing to participate in evening and weekend special events as needed, conduct special events, festivals, & tastings as needed. This may occasionally include weekends and nights.
Ginger’s Revenge is a rapidly growing company and may occasionally request your assistance with duties outside the scope of the above.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to safely load, unload, and maneuver 60 & 160 lbs kegs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great time management skills
- Passion for craft beverages
- Positive attitude and team player
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to drive in all kinds of weather and road conditions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines
- Walk, bend, sit, squat, twist, lift and carry on a continuous basis and must be able to push and pull up to 160 lbs frequently throughout shift
- Occasional overnight delivery may be required
- Experience driving for the beverage industry preferred, but not required.
This is an hourly position. Full-time positions are eligible for benefits (Paid Time Off, paid holidays, a wellness stipend and a direct-primary-care membership) after three months employment. Ginger’s Revenge is a Certified Living Wage Employer through Just Economics.
Qualified candidates should:
Fill out the online job application HERE, which includes uploading your cover letter, resume, and listing 3 references.
Candidates who do not follow the directions above in full will not be considered for the position. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Interested in working at Ginger’s Revenge, but don't see an open position that is the right fit?
Fill out the general job inquiry form below and we will be in touch.