Please click the brown button below for the position you wish to apply.
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery located just north of downtown Asheville with a new Lounge nestled in the South Slope. We are dedicated to producing exciting and creative craft beverages from sustainably sourced ingredients. We have a series of alcoholic ginger beers on tap and host a variety of grain based beer as well as non-alcoholic options. We intend to be a force for good in our community, to inspire imagination and adventure, and to have fun!
We are seeking a part-time bartender to join our team 1-4 shifts per week.
- At least 1-2 years working as a server, bartender, or bar back
- Strong customer service background
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and personable with an enthusiasm for craft beverages
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Previous experience working at a brewery or tasting room is preferred, but not required
- Must be available to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
Ginger’s Revenge is a Certified Living Wage Employer through Just Economics. Bartenders are paid a base hourly rate plus tips, and are offered a guaranteed hourly wage.
Qualified Candidates should:
Fill out the online job application here, which includes uploading your resume and listing three recent professional references.
Ginger’s Revenge is a craft brewery in Asheville, NC, specializing in the production of alcoholic ginger beer. Now in our sixth year of operations, we are on track to produce over 3,000 barrels in 2023 and expect that number to increase steadily over the next several years as we expand our distribution footprint.
We are looking for a growth-minded individual to join our production team. We are looking for someone with excellent work ethic, high attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, a desire to learn, and a positive attitude. We are not only committed to producing quality craft beverages, but also invested in building a work environment where team members feel valued for their contributions and are encouraged to learn and grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thinks quickly on their feet and is excited to work in an environment that strives for continuous improvement. At a minimum, this position requires at least one year of professional beverage production experience.
Key skills include:
- Attention to detail
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Dedication to creating and maintaining clean and highly organized work environments
- Ability to think ahead and plan time efficiently
- Strong math skills
- Laboratory skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Ingredient processing
- Blending ingredients to create multiple products
- Packaging operations (kegging and bottling)
- Creating and maintaining physical and digital records of brewery operations
- Cleaning and sanitizing kegs and tanks
- Maintaining a clean and organized workplace
- Following company safety standards
- Quality Assurance testing and documentation
- Other tasks as needed, including warehousing, attending events, and plant maintenance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-10 hours)
- Ability to lift heavy objects (lifting up to 55 pounds, safely maneuvering up to 165 pounds)
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
This is a full-time, hourly position. This position is eligible for benefits after three months employment. Benefits include paid time off and holidays, a wellness stipend, a direct-primary-care membership, and a monthly bonus program. Ginger’s Revenge is a Certified Living Wage Employer through Just Economics.
Qualified candidates should:
- Fill out the online job application here, which includes uploading your cover letter and resume.
Candidates who do not follow the directions in full will not be considered.
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Interested in working at Ginger’s Revenge, but don't see an open position that is the right fit?
Fill out the general job inquiry form below and we will be in touch.
*note - this form below is only for jobs not listed above